Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Book Review- Jacqueline Carey


 Autumn Bones by Jacqueline Carey
I first read Jaqueline Careys series Kushiels Legacy many years ago and its one of my absolute favourites. I have read it multiple times. So when I first found Autumn Bones at my local library I wasn't sure it was the same author. I had to bring it home and check Jaqueline Careys website, and yes its the same author.

But its very different in tone when you read it. And, of course, being me its the second in the series. Believe it or not my library does not have the first book. Drives me nuts when they do that.

This book is set in a much more modern setting. With a heroine that is not afraid to make choices and stand up for them, while often she seems to be flying by the seat of her pants.

Its a fun read that I enjoyed and am looking forward to reading the reast of the series.                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment